- One of my favorite moments was starting this blog. This was a huge leap of faith for me, and it is proving to not only be really enjoyable for myself, but I get so much positive feedback from my readers as well. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. It truly means so much!
- I went through a 6-month health coaching program with my coach (and now friend), Paige over at Healthy Hits the Spot. Paige inspired me in so many ways, one of which I haven't even shared yet, but will really soon! P.S. It is SUPER EXCITING!
- A moment that wasn't my favorite at the time, but turned out to be a blessing, was having knee surgery. I went in for something minor (which took me 10+ years to do), and it ended up being more than expected. Regardless, my body and mind have amazing healing capabilities, and I am pretty much back to my regular self. Yay!
- Over the 4th of July my family and Emma (who really is family, too) went to Mammoth to visit my brother and spend the holiday there. It was gorgeous to spend time in nature, and so wonderful to be with family!
- October was full of fun! To celebrate Greg's birthday this year, a bunch of us rented a house on the beach here locally. It was an amazing 3 days, and one that we will definitely be doing again in the future. My love and I also went on a very relaxing cruise to Mexico. So happy we did this! GREAT MONTH!
- In November we took a road trip up north to visit Kanan at Cal (another moment in itself), as well as my friend and her family in Half Moon Bay. I love road trips, especially if they involve seeing loved ones!
I have so many moments from this past year, but these were some that topped the list. Again, I am so grateful for my readers, as each of you really make this so fun for me!
Be sure to check back the next few days, as I have a few really fun New Year's posts coming up! See you tomorrow!