Happy Friday, friends! I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent favorites with you. Things I've been loving, what I've been reading, stuff I've been doing, etc. Sound fun? Okay, let's go!
- Started using my Desire Map Planner (I have the black and gold one, but it looks like they are out of it now) at the beginning of the year, and I LOVE it! It supplies you with the best prompts, and keeps me organized at the same time.
- Loving this juice combo lately!
- I bought this microdermabrasion system (similar to Clarisonic) a while back, and only used it a few times (then kinda forgot about it, ooops!). Well, in light of the recent chilly weather and use of the heater, my skin has been super dry. I've been using this every other day, then lathering my face with coconut oil. My skin feels amazing, and is super hydrated. P.S. Not sponsored, just love it! Ha!
- My friend, mentor, and minister, Bonnie Rose, wrote this amazing post on her blog, Holy Chit. It really got me thinking of how I want to show up in 2016 (and life in general). Plus, there is a really great process to get you started.
- I really enjoyed writing this post on setting boundaries, and apparently so did a lot of you! Did you read it? Thanks for the love!
What have YOU been loving lately? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. With Monday being a holiday, I will be taking it off and spending time with family. Feel free to keep up with me over on Instagram. See you next Wednesday!