Happy Friday, friends! Remember when a few weeks ago I shared my 5 Friday Favorites? Well, I had a lot of fun doing it, so we're on to number two! Again, these things I’ve been loving, what I’ve been reading, stuff I’ve been doing, etc.
- Feeling supported. I love how supported I feel by Greg, my family and friends, and my community (both tangibly and virtually). It's a wonderful feeling!
- This post on what home really means, by my dear friend Ashten at Just Go Left.
- I received Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert for Christmas, and I just started reading it. It's funny, because normally when I read a book that I love (which I do), I read it as often as I can, and don't want to put it down. What I am finding with this book is that I am putting it down often, writing notes and "a-ha's," and pondering a lot. It's really good, and I highly recommend it!
- Waking up extra early in the morning to go on a walk with Charlie. I make my coffee, put on our puffer vests (yes, we have matching puffer vests), and head out the door. It's still dark when we leave, and by the time we come home, the sun is just coming out. It's very magical.
- Vega! This stuff is delicious, and I love the extra boost of protein and veggies I receive from it. With the weather being chillier, I haven't been making smoothies, but I have been having oatmeal for breakfast, and adding a spoonful of this with some berries is SO GOOD. Yum!
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday, and an awesome weekend!
P.S. I now have one spot available for coaching in February, so if it something you are interested in exploring, I invite you to reach out for a consult. xo.