- Sweet potatoes for breakfast! I've always loved sweet potatoes, but last Sunday I roasted like 6 lbs. of them (super simple: clean, chop, add a little olive oil & seasoning, cook for 40 mins at 400°), and had them almost every day for breakfast this week. They are great with eggs, avocado, greens, and just about anything else that sounds good. YUM!
- This essential oil diffuser! It works great, diffuses my oils beautifully, and is super reasonably priced.
- Listening to reggae music while I work. Put's me in the best mood, but I can still concentrate on what I am working on.
- Afternoon coffee. Twice this week I skipped my morning coffee (simply because I felt like having extra lemon water), and had it in the afternoon instead. I didn't miss it in the morning, and it felt like a fun treat in the afternoon to go to Starbucks.
- Mindful Eating: A Guide to Rediscovering a Healthy and Joyful Relationship with Food by Jan Chozen Bays, MD. I picked this book up last weekend for some further education, and have been really enjoying it!
What have YOU been loving lately? I'd love to hear!
Have a wonderful weekend!