Happy Friday! In honor of the glory that is Friday, I am bringing you five of my favorites. Again, these are just a few things I have been loving lately, and the range is all over the place. Enjoy!
- My new friend Meg at That Hummingbird Life launched her new podcast called Couragemakers this week, and it is so great! I love the warning she gives her listeners--WARNING: This podcast contains courage, vulnerability and a desire to leave the world a brighter place than how we found it. Great, right?
- Baked potatoes. Simple, huh? Growing up my Mom would make baked potatoes on the regular, and while I always really enjoyed them, they aren't something that I make very often. Well, my taste buds got excited, because on our girls trip this past weekend we had a baked potato bar that was insanely delicious! Baked potatoes are definitely on my meal list for next week, and I'm spicing them up with some guac and salsa! YUM!
- This amazing post by my friend Paige at Healthy Hits the Spot. Her new series "Open Up" is fantastic, authentic, and completely spot on. Love it!
- Greg and I went to our favorite local bookstore this week, and I picked up several new books to keep me inspired. All of them are great, and I am especially enjoying The Self-Acceptance Project: How to Be Kind and Compassionate Toward Yourself in Any Situation by Tami Simon.
- I'm excited to have a very flexible weekend! I can foresee lots of reading, walking, and organizing. My faves!
What are YOU loving lately? Let me know!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! See you Monday!