A B O U T J E N N I F E R
I’m Jennifer Seale, and I am a certified Holistic Health Practitioner (health and wellness coach), licensed Spiritual Practitioner, blogger, truth-seeker, and lover of life. I guide those who want to love themselves, heal their relationship between food and their body, and live their best life possible! Here on The Happy, Healthy Balance I blog about my love of whole living, for the body, mind and spirit! I share my passion of overall wellness through holistic health, food, creativity, mindfulness, spirituality, and most importantly…balance!
For those that want to know a bit more… I am a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I earned my certification as a Holistic Health Practitioner (health coach), as well as a licensed Spiritual Practitioner from theCenters for Spiritual Living. I have spent many years studying various holistic and spiritual techniques and modalities, including reiki, chiropractic, Feng Shui, yoga, Ayurveda, various types of holistic medicine, and more!
My loves, quirks, and things that make me “ME”:
- I love spending quality time with those I care about
- It makes my heart sing when people are authentically vulnerable
- Mother Nature is so important to me, specifically the ocean.
- I love animals, and really want micropigs and chickens!
- I love 90’s TV! TGIF anyone?
- I love anything spiritual: chakra balancing, mediation, prayer, you name it, I’ve probably tried it!
- There is secretly an 85 year old lady trapped inside me that loves cheesy “who done it shows” (Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Magnum P.I., etc.). Truth is, I grew up watching them with my Grandmother, and it brings back major nostalgia.
- Trader Joe’s is my second home.
- Cleaning, organizing, rearranging furniture and the like, are all my ideas of a good, relaxing time! Who’s with me?!
- I have an intense obsession with all things stationary (journals, day planners, office supplies, fun pens, art supplies, etc.)!
- As much as I love being out and about, being home, snuggled on the couch with a good book, my dog Charlie, and a cup of coffee is my jam.
- Beverage: Water. Okay, let’s be real…coffee!
- Alcoholic beverage: a good red blend
- Sweet: dark chocolate
- Food: anything spicy, salty, savory, or with good texture!
- Herb: cilantro
- Veggie: avocado (technically not a veg, but whatever)
- Fruit: grapefruit
- Musician: The Beatles
- TV show: The Office (Jim+Pam, forever)
- Movie: The Royal Tennenbaums (and pretty much all Wes Anderson films)
- Book: This is liking picking your favorite child, I have too many! To name a few: Seven Thousand Ways to Listen, You Can Heal Your Life, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Million Little Pieces, Daring Greatly, Self Compassion, It Was Me All Along, Spirit Junkie, The Alchemist, The Four Agreements, oh dear, I could go on forever.